Newage.io is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for fintech, iGaming, insurtech, and other businesses.
Our product is a platform backed by an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license. Having the status of being a licensed EMI allows us as a business to operate and obtain benefits around the world, such as opening IBAN, SWIFT, and SEPA accounts as well as offering our own payment cards.
Our mission is to empower our people and clients to pursue the mastery of product development. We unite 270+ talented engineering professionals in Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, and beyond in our teams. Now we are looking for Senior Support Engineer and invite you to join this extraordinary team!
- B2B technical support, indication, escalation of an issue, and passing it to the relevant team;
- Tracking, managing, and delivering a resolution of incoming support requests;
- Monitoring, alerting, and escalating any issues in the system;
- Investigation of issues in Grafana/Loki/Jaeger/ELK;
- Creating queries with the help of SQL;
- Work with tracking system Jira;
- Testing browser and mobile applications;
- Creating and actualization of documentation and guides in Confluence and Guru;
- Communication with integration teams and 3rd party systems;
- Automation of support processes with the help of Python and Bash scripts;
- Helping lower support lines engineers with their questions and assistance;
- Following SRE principles in a working process.
- Knowledge of web and mobile applications working principles;
- Understanding of principles of networking, client-server communication, HTTP, REST;
- Experience in working with cloud providers, understanding of basics of cloud computing technologies;
- Experience in the usage of fintech and banking apps (as a user);
- Linux/Unix-based operating systems and a command-line interface experience;
- Understanding of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
- Understanding of basic DevOps techniques.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in fintech support or testing, or development;
- Knowledge of work with payment providers/processors/networks like MasterCard / VISA/ Smartvista / SEPA / etc. and aggregators like Stripe etc.
- Budget for hard and soft skills development
- Possibility to visit conferences and professional events
- English language courses
- Opportunities for self-education
- Certification opportunities