Newage is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for fintech, legal, iGaming, insurtech, and other businesses.
Our mission is to empower our people and clients to pursue the mastery of product development. We unite 200+ talented engineering professionals in Ukraine, Georgia, Cyprus, Poland, and beyond in our teams.
About the project:
Create a News Social Media Platform for independent media and news creators to facilitate media pluralism, effectively counter propaganda and encourage an increase in the number of independent journalists.
Backend: PHP, Symfony; Node.js;
Frontend: Next.js Framework (React);
Mobile App: React-Native;
Other: Docker, AWS (ECS, Fargate, s3, ALB, ES, EC, SSM) CI/CD GitLab, CloudFlare as WAF, and CDN.
No Legacy, latest versions, regular updates, full test coverage.
- Keep the product in line with business goals;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities;
- Testing web application and mobile Apps;
- Develop test cases based on the specification using complex test design techniques;
- Execute test cases and analyze results;
- Analyze and verify requirements.
- 4+ years of experience with manual software testing;
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality assurance practice;
- Knowledge and experience working with the following tools: Jira, TestRail, Postman, or similar;
- Strong knowledge of API-testing, and client-server architecture (REST, GraphQL);
- Experience in working with SQL queries;
- Experience in writing and reviewing test cases;
- Experience in requirements analysis/clarification;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English language.
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave.
- Paid lunches in the office;
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations.
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc.