Newage.io is a product-service company, that connects people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The teams inside Newage.io develop platforms for fintech, iGaming, insurtech, and other businesses.
Who we are:
- 270+ people
- 5+ years on the market
- 5 big products
- 4 International locations
Now we have offices in Ukraine, Georgia, Cyprus, and Poland.
We are looking to extend the team with a responsible and knowledgeable Lawyer.
- University degree in Law;
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Good knowledge of corporate law, contract law, labour law, intellectual property rights;
- Extensive experience with English-language contracts;
- Experience in contract drafting and supporting commercial activities of the company;
- High level of English is a must;
- Experience in/with service companies will be a plus.
- You will be responsible for drafting legal documents, consulting the employees on legal issues, as well as communicating with state legal authorities;
- Advising executive members on new laws, existing ones, and legal rights that would impact the functionality of the business;
- Design a wide variety of contracts (NDAs, licence agreements, service agreements, software development agreements, internal and public Company regulations);
- Drafting and concluding international commercial contracts, drafting agreements;
- Corporate governing (for registration of legal entities and managing the Company’s corporate structure);
- Supporting HR department with drafting labour contracts and contracts for subcontractors;
- Cooperation with project managers, developers, analysts, and marketers in order to identify, ion , assess and mitigate potential legal risks for the Company.
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- You can choose to work remote or from a comfortable office in Kyiv
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations;
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc.