Newage is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for fintech, iGaming, insurtech, and other businesses.
We are looking for a Product Business Analyst to join the Retainly team, one of our main proprietary products. Retainly is the automated engagement platform that helps businesses maximize customer retention. It is based on the Cloud Native Saas B2B Approach.
Our all-in-one app enables businesses to automate emails, web push notifications, and SMS messages to retain customers and drive lifetime value.
Tech stack we use on the project:
PHP 8, Laravel, ReactJS, MongoDB, Kafka, K8s, SQL, AWS, Docker, Vercel, microservices
- Negotiate with clients;
- Run integrations and workshops for clients;
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements to developers/project team;
- Gather user and business requirements;
- Maintain product and project documentation, update Confluence and Jira tickets;
- Work closely with feature Stakeholders, Product Manager, Designer, as well as the Development team;
- Participate in backlog grooming, defining upcoming release scopes;
- Support development team in clarifications of requirements and managing change requests;
- Be a product expert;
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst position;
- Advanced / Fluent English level, both written and spoken;
- Experience in creating good-structured documentation, diagrams, and specifications.
- Experience in business negotiations with clients;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Understanding of application development and software development lifecycle concepts;
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- Paid lunches in the office;
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations;
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc;