Newage is looking for a highly talented React Native Developer to extend our team developing a product for online banking (EMI). We develop one the most customer-oriented online banking solutions where people can make virtually almost any banking transaction effortlessly in a matter of seconds. The Newage online banking platform is backed by an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license.
You will join a team of 20 engineers building resilient, scalable, fault-tolerant technical solutions for online banking.
Our stack: PHP 8.1, Go, React Native, React.js, Node.js, Java, Traefik, RoadRunner, Keycloak, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, ElasticSearch, OpenSearch, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Kustomize, ArgoCD, Skaffold, Tekton, Terraform, GitOps, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Locust, Jaeger, AWS, GCP
Team structure: 6 backend developers, 2 mobile developers, 2 DevOps, 3 QA, 4 FrontEnd engineers, Project Manager, Teach Lead, and Architect).
- At least 2 years of work experience with React Native;
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment;
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy;
- Experience with Rest API and HTTP protocol.
- Implementing the new features to the product
- Make periodical code review and optimization
- Suggest improvements in UI
- Dealing with business stakeholders on the client-side
- Exploring new ideas and best solutions
- You will be challenged to meet high standards, deliver constant improvement in everything you do
Nice to have
- Experience with Client GraphQL, Apollo client
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Experience with agile methodologies (like a Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with codepush
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations;
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc;