Newage LLC is a fintech product company with the R&D center in Kyiv.
Our main product, at the moment is iGaming platform based on Cloud Native SAAS В2В approach; it has been in the production environment for 4 years and has been used by several dozens of international brands.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: iGaming platform project — a reactive system, delivering high performance, distributed and resilient solutions to our iGaming operator clients around the world.
Our great pluses: we develop our product, we use cutting-edge technologies (microservice architecture), and work in comfortable conditions. This is B2B service, which is working and developing successfully during last 4 years.
JVM as the main stack for developing microservices.
Our teams are working with the main principles of the Scrum framework to get the best software product in the shortest time.
(70 + people, with 4-6 members in each Domain Driven Feature Team);
- 4 Scala Teams;
- 1 Frontend Team;
- 1 Node JS Team;
- 1 Data Engineering Team;
- 1 PM Team;
- 1 BA Team;
- 1 DevOps Team;
- 24/7 L2/L3 Support;
- 1 QA Team (with a QA engineer in each team);
- Experience on a similar position from 2 years;
- Experience in business negotiations with clients;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Understanding of application development and software development lifecycle concepts;
- English level — intermediate/upper-intermediate or higher, ability to communicate verbally;
- Strong knowledge and expertise in iGaming is a strong plus;
- Negotiate with clients;
- Maintain business processes;
- Gather user and business requirements;
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements to developers/project team;
- Create and maintain project tasks backlog;
- Conduct backlog groomings and estimations sessions;
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary;
- Document data flow diagrams, entity descriptions;
- Paid lunches in office;
- Help with registering the PE (Private Entrepreneur) status;
- Full support of PE activities (if needed);
- English courses for different levels + Speaking Club once a week;
- Paid 20 days vacation;
- Working from home for 10 days in a year;
- Hybrid work model, 2 days form office (Tuesday,Wednesday); other days working remotely;
- Paid 10 days sick leave;
- Health insurance (UNIQA);
- Working hours from 9 AM through 6 PM or from 10 AM through 7 PM;