• Experience in all levels recruitment in IT, Headhunting;
• Experience in a similar position for at least 2 year;
• Knowledge of searching methods and selection of candidates in an IT industry;
• Knowledge how to search and contact candidates not only on Linkedin (GitHub, Twitter and so on)
• Skills of forming requirements for vacancies and creating job descriptions;
• Skills of conducting an initial interview with candidates;
• Ability to build partnership with hiring managers, help to investigate and analyze which candidate fits for each position;
• Understanding of IT technologies;
• Understanding of a real interest of candidates and build long-term relationships with them.
• Take part in different projects of the company;
• Scheduling interviews after HR managers’ approvals;
• Speak Upper-intermediate English;
• Regular research of the IT market;
• Development of a strategy for attracting candidates for a particular vacancy;
• Updating job descriptions, in accordance with the placement resource;
• Negotiations with candidates;
• Conducting the full-cycle recruitment;
• Participation in the development of recruiting strategy;
• Optimization of recruitment processes.
• Be ready for quick environment changes;
• To be active and proactive, continuously improve recruitment process.
• Possibility to grow as a Team Lead;
• An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
• Full time work day;
• Compensation based on the interview results;
• Medical insurance;
• Corporate English lessons.