• 1+ years of DevOps, System administration or projects implementation as System engineer experience.
• Experience in organizing infrastructure and configuration using either Ansible/Chef/Puppet etc.
• Skills with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI etc.
• Knowledge and navigation in Amazon AWS.
• Strong working knowledge of NGINX+PHP-FPM optimization.
• Experience with databases like: MySQL / MariaDB.
• One of solid scripting skills such as: Python or BASH, etc.
• Experience with network technologies and tools;
• Experience with setup and support monitoring processes, backup settings.
• Take responsibility for the DevOps culture across different projects.
• Work directly with the Development team and product managers to test system integrity.
• Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
• Evaluate and test implemented designs.
• Handle code deployments in all environments.
• Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
• Provide support of customer requests.
• Monitor, analyze, and resolve security and availability alerts/incidents.
• Accurately and efficiently document detailed troubleshooting steps, problem descriptions, incident status and recovery steps within the ticketing system.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Long-term employment
• Career growth opportunities
• Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations
• English classes with a native speaker
• Health insurance
• Free lunches
• Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi metro station
(TEAM) NAS West is a department of Newage Solutions, the main focus of which is the web and mobile applications development and support There are some projects as an example:
(Project 1) TEZELT — electronic multi-currency wallet. Allows you to buy, send and exchange BTC and EUR. Mobile application development is required. The web application is ready at the moment.
(Project 2) BigWallet — European online bank that offers business solutions and personal account. Mobile application development is required. The web application is ready at the moment.