• Team leading experience or desire to grow as a Tech Lead;
• Strong programming background;
• At least 2 years of commercial PHP experience;
• Understanding of software engineering fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, DDD, SOLID, REST API design);
• Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
• Experience in development of complex server applications;
• Сommercial experience with Laravel framework;
• Experience in MySQL and/or PostgreSQL DB design and optimisation;
• Experience with Docker, Jenkins;
• Strong communication skills
WILL BE A PLUS:
• English speaking;
• Understanding the design principles of distributed applications, including those based on messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc...)
• Leading the project (from technical gathering project requirements stage through to implementation);
• Development of a product with PHP(Laravel) from scratch;
• Database architecture creation, database optimization, data structuring;
• Code review and code quality control;
• Participate in support activities (incl. support issues processing and fixing);
• Oversee the technologies, tools, and techniques used within the team;
• Gain enough business knowledge to be able to actively participate in designing software solutions;
• Management and proactive collaboration with teammates, mentoring junior PHP developer;
• Work/collaborate with various global cross-functional teams of Product Managers/Tech Leads to understand the requirements;
• Plan development sprints with the product owner
• Document the working systems and prepare design documentation;
• Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations;
• English classes;
• Health insurance;
• Free lunches;
• Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi metro station.
(TEAM) NAS West is a department of Newage Solutions, the main focus of which is the web and mobile applications development and support. There are some projects as an example:
(Project 1) TEZELT — electronic multi-currency wallet. Allows you to buy, send and exchange BTC and EUR. Mobile application development is required. The web application is ready at the moment.
(Project 2) BigWallet — European online bank that offers business solutions and personal account. Mobile application development is required. The web application is ready at the moment.