· Routing/Switching: Static and floating static routes; OSPF; BGP; VLAN; Trunk; LACP; (preferred vendor — Fortigate)
· Firewalling/VPN:ACL/Packet Filtering; UTM (Web filter; Application filter; DNS filter); SSL VPN; IPSec VPN; (preferred vendor — Fortigate)
· SIEM/log management solutions: ELK.
· WiFi: AP/Controller/RADIUS. (Preferred vendor UniFi)
· Identity and Policy Management Systems: Microsoft AD DS.
· File sharing and collaboration platforms: NextCloud/Collabora/RocketChat/Zimbra
· VMware: vCenter/ESXi/vSAN/SRM.
· Servers and storage appliances: Dell/HPE (FC/iSCSI/NFS)
· Monitoring systems: Icinga/Zabbix/PRTG/ManageEngine
· Basic services: DHCP/DNS/SNMP/ICMP/LDAP/HTTP
· Backup software solutions: Veeam.
· OS administering: Window Server; Linux
· Misc: git version control, Ansible or similar, scripting: Bash/Python, ticket management and documentation;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
• Long-term employment.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
• Health insurance
• Comfortable office in the very heart of the city.
• Business trips.
· Provide first level support of customer requests via Jira, chat or email.
· Monitor, analyze, and resolve security and availability alerts/incidents.
· Monitor the SIEM for notable events and work with customers and Infra/Sec team to investigate and remediate those events.
· Monitor information systems for threats and anomalies utilizing tools in the SOC’s cyber security ecosystem.
· Accurately and efficiently document detailed troubleshooting steps, problem descriptions, incident status and recovery steps within the ticketing system.
· Effectively escalate unresolved alerts to appropriate teams and coordinate efforts to resolve the issue.
· Establish and maintain good communication by responding to email and chat requests in a timely manner and providing accurate information.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The safebeat.io NOC/SOC is a team dedicated for providing first response to security and IT incidents. IT Infrastructure Administrator will be responsible for monitoring, supporting and maintaining IT infrastructure.