New Normal is looking for an experienced project manager to join our creative team in Cherkassy office.
- Respect the power of the PM responsibilities triangle: ensure the project is executed on time, within scope and budget. Manage the end-to-end project lifecycle, from requirements gathering to final delivery
- Communicate and sometimes over communicate with the client: collaborate closely with clients to understand their technical needs and business objectives, translating them into actionable project plans and deliverables.
- Be a king/queen of change order: evaluate change requests against project objectives, constraints, and feasibility; provide recommendations and alternative solutions when necessary.
- Facilitate team collaboration: provide guidance and set project priorities for the development teams. Keep a positive team environment that promotes creativity
- 1+ experience as a Project Manager in the IT
- Good understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with clients, team members, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working with small teams or in a startup environment is a plus.
Why our team:
- Great compensation package
- Flexible work schedule
- Office perks and team activities
- Engagement in cool projects and clients
Join our team and contribute to our mission of providing outstanding IT solutions to businesses. To apply, please submit your resume or a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and achievements. Salary will be discussed during the interview. As for now, let’s just say it’s enough to keep you well-caffeinated and happy
Looking forward to meeting you