New Line Technologies is looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to work for a medical project.
- Be part of a week long on call cycle where you are responsible for system uptime
- Participate in weekly application deployments
- Linux system administration and troubleshooting
- Analyzing and resolving incidents in a timely manner to minimize downtime to all clients while coordinating and communicating with impacted stakeholders
- Evaluating new technologies and integrating them into our current environment
- Developing new application deployments using Ansible
- Scaling current environment using Terraform to meet our ever-increasing traffic
- Work with other teams to achieve a common goal
- Documentation of processes and troubleshooting issues
- Good understanding of VMware, Docker and Kubernetes VM/container orchestration
- Experience with Atlassian Bamboo and Bitbucket, building deployment projects
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (IaC) and deployment experience using Terraform
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and Java applications in VMware, hardware servers and/or cloud
- Experience with scripting knowledge with Python and Bash. Java is a huge plus.
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL, and ElasticSearch. And ability to set them up for production.
- Experience working with Hadoop, Druid, HDFS and Spark (Big Data tools)
- Basic networking experience and experience working with hardware servers
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with git and understanding of basic git workflows
- Experience with being on-call and willingness to figure out issues independently.
- Ability to work independently in a small start-up environment and be self driven and self taught.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Experience with NetBoot, Cobbler or any PXE provisioner for hardware servers.
- Our engineers must demonstrate passion for what they do and develop. Being curious, persistent to find the right solutions to resolve complex problems and communicate properly to express their ideas in a proper way
- Interesting projects and long-term cooperation
- Non-standard tasks
- Large friendly team
- Social package