Required Skills and Qualifications:
* 2+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance, Tester or Development role
* Understanding of software engineering and web development
* Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering.
* Good communicational English language skills, enough for everyday communication with developers from customer side
Desired Technology Experience:
* Browser Developer Tools
* Backend-For-Frontend (BFF)
* REST API
* Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience working independently with large distributed team
* Assertive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and take initiative in performing tasks
* Work well collaboratively and independently perform responsibilities under minimal supervision
* Responsible team-player with excellent communication skills
* Able to coherently explain steps followed to produce issues found in applications (verbally and written).
* Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
* Handle well multiple tasks while adapting to changing priorities
* Ability to think out of the box and meet deadlines
* Excellent organizational skills
* Precise attention to details
* Experience with web-based database applications preferred
* Interesting projects and long-term cooperation
* Non-standard tasks
* Large friendly team
* Comfortable modern office near the metro
* Social package
* English courses
Responsibilities: QA Engineer primary job responsibilities will include:
* Work with product/application designers and developers at all stages to promote quality
* Work with application development and product teams to understand requirements, business process, and application flow, document test plans, test scripts/cases, and test results
* Create and document test plans, design edge cases, and test results for new software development and platform regression
* Execute test cases according to test plans and document results
* Produce and prioritize bug reports
* Reproduce bug reports and write clear steps to reproduce
* Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
* You will manually test new features for usability, functionality, and compatibility to ensure our customers will have a high-quality experience.
* Work closely with testers, developers, UX designers and product managers.
* Investigate results, logs and triage bugs to determine root cause and establish prioritization of any issues discovered during manual and/or automation testing.
* Constantly perform gap analysis of existing tests, writing new and ensure good coverage.