* excellent communication skills verbal and written;
* strong interpersonal skills;
* familiarity with agile project management methodologies;
* comfortable in a fluid and informal development environment;
* strong organisational skills;
* knowledge of OOP, LAMP and Git.
• Competitive salary in USD;
• Challenging work in a friendly team;
• Professional development;
• Career opportunities;
• Long term employment;
• Social package and benefits (paid vacation, paid sick leave).
* accept projects and opportunities;
* manage project risks, resource allocation, scheduling and improve the software development process;
* work closely with external clients, developers and technical leads;
* manage communication, dependencies and priorities across several teams in several time-zones to design and launch projects;
* writing proposals to customers.
Our client — outsourcing company with office in Kharkiv.
The main activities of the company:
* Web (PHP, Perl, Node.JS, .NET)
* Mobile (Android/iOS native and cross platform (React Native, Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic))
* Home Automation systems
Initially, you will be focused on a variety of Magento projects and will work with Magento developers, however, in future, in addition to Magento projects, a number of other projects and technologies will appear under your management.