We are looking for developer with experience in building C/C++, Obj c/Swift software for different platforms/systems.
In particular we need the following skills:
• Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems quickly;
• Experience in developing of commercial software;
• Desire to innovate and learn new technologies;
• Strong communication skills with technical and business teams;
• Technical level of English skills.
• Python, Bash, CMake;
• CocoaPods, FastLane, OS X and Xcode dev tools, GNU Autotools;
• VCS: Mercurial, Git;
• Ability to configure and support: Jenkins, Xcode build server;
• Xcode projects, Code analyzers;
• Excellent understanding Xcode build system;
• Unit Tests output configuration;
• Excellent experience in Mac/iOS specific tools;
• Ruby, Perl;
• Basic knowledge of C/C++, Objc, Swift;
• Good English level is a plus.
• Work at interesting and ambitious projects;
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly team;
• Excellent working environment with modern hardware;
• Comfortable and modern office in the city center;
• Medical insurance;
• Certificates for sport / hobby;
• Paid lunches;
• Paid vacation & sick leave;
• Paid holiday including one-week at Christmas;
• Free English classes in the office;
• Plenty of social events: parties, summer outings, movie-nights;
• And even The Game Day.
Our company is an independent software vendor specialized in producing solutions that take document processing to a new level.
Our goal is to ensure better user experience when working with any document at any type of device: mobile phones, tablets, computers (both on desktop and in web browser). We strive to provide different-sized companies with the opportunity to safely and easily collaborate on any number of documents.
We believe that the existing solutions for documentation, impacted by stereotypes, are far from the ideal and we can improve them.