• Desire to design and create efficient software;
• Experience in developing of commercial software;
• Example of working apps;
• Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems quickly;
• Desire to innovate and learn new technologies;
• Strong communication skills with technical and business teams, both verbally and in writing;
• Comfortable working directly with coworkers and stakeholders, understanding and translating their needs into business reporting;
• Technical level of English skills.
• Swift, Objective: excellent knowledge one and good understanding other; • iOS experts with at least 4 years of experience in developing mobile application;
• Software design patterns and iOS best practices. OOP/OOD;
• Multithreading and concurrency, networking;
• Objective-C runtime and processes which run “under the hood”;
• UIKit features: storyboards, autolayout, size classes, etc;
• Great experience in creation of custom user interface according to HIG;
• Unit testing;
• Code review practices.
•Excellent experience with Swift;
• Scripting and tools:
CocoaPods, FastLane, Xcode utils, code analyzers.
Bash / Python / Ruby / D / CMake;
• Excellent understanding Xcode build system;
• Version control: Git or Mercurial;
• CI: Jenkins or Xcode build server;
• Transfer code base from Objc to Swift or Objc wrappers around C++;
• Metal, OpenGL, CoreGraphics, CoreText;
• Familiar with reactive programming;
• Open source contributing;
• Good English level is a plus.
• Work at interesting and ambitious projects;
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly team;
• Excellent working environment with modern hardware;
• Comfortable and modern office in the city center;
• Medical insurance;
• Certificates for sport / hobby;
• Paid lunches;
• Paid vacation & sick leave;
• Paid holiday including one-week at Christmas;
• Free English classes in the office;
• Plenty of social events: parties, summer outings, movie-nights;
• And even The Game Day.
Our company is an independent software vendor specialized in producing solutions that take document processing to a new level.
Our goal is to ensure better user experience when working with any document at any type of device: mobile phones, tablets, computers (both on desktop and in web browser). We strive to provide different-sized companies with the opportunity to safely and easily collaborate on any number of documents.
We believe that the existing solutions for documentation, impacted by stereotypes, are far from the ideal and we can improve them.
We believe that cutting edge technologies allow making documents easier to handle in comparison to the customer’s experience 30 years ago.
At the end, we believe that only a team of true professionals and like-minded people can solve such a sophisticated task.
We are looking for candidates eager to help us develop Collabio for iOS. This application helps people to store, manage and edit text documents and spreadsheets. You will be faced with different hard but interested challenges such as develop high performance editors, take part in inventing UX solutions for editing/managing documents in mobile devices, optimizations in all parts of development process. There is still much work to be done and that’s why we are in dire need of iOS developers, inspired by the opportunity to work at complex and sophisticated tasks. These requirements are more important to us than your in-depth knowledge of certain libraries and frameworks.