• Excellent knowledge of C++
• Strong understanding of design patterns
• Desire to innovate and learn new technologies
• Ability to design and create efficient software
• Strong architecture skills and experience
• Good communicational and interpersonal skills
• Good English level is a plus
• Work at interesting and ambitious projects
• Competitive salary
• Flexible work schedule
• Friendly team
• Excellent working environment with modern hardware
• Comfortable and modern office in the city center
• Medical insurance
• Certificates for sport / hobby
• Paid lunches
• Paid vacation & sick leave
• Paid holidays including one-week at Christmas
• Free English classes in the office
• Plenty of social events: parties, summer outings, movie-nights
• And even The Game Day
Our company is an independent software vendor specialized in producing solutions that take document processing to a new level.
Our goal is to ensure better user experience when working with any document at any type of device: mobile phones, tablets, computers (both on desktop and in web browser). We strive to provide different-sized companies with the opportunity to safely and easily collaborate on any number of documents.
We believe that the existing solutions for documentation, impacted by stereotypes, are far from the ideal and we can improve them.
We believe that cutting edge technologies allow making documents easier to handle in comparison to the customers’ experience 30 years ago.
At the end, we believe that only a team of true professionals and like-minded people can solve such a sophisticated task.
We are looking for candidates eager to help us develop cross-platform libraries for the editors. This component is written at the modern C++