• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
5+ years of industry experience.
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
• Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• Good knowledge of Mobile technology stack React Native, Native Android/iOS
• Knowledge of functional programming, TDD, integration testing, unit-testing, data visualization libraries (Highcharts, AnyChart, C3, D3) is a plus.
!!! Annual Paid vacation — unlimited paid vacation
!!! Paid sick leaves — up-to 14 days per year
!!! Work/Life balance
!!! Great company culture
Team Lead — Mobile/Web Developer (React/React Native, Android or iOS)
Come join the Neurio Team in our mission to create a sustainable distributed energy grid! Our products intelligently combine intermittent energy sources like solar with residential storage systems in order to build a reliable, environmentally sustainable electricity grid.
The Neurio Team is looking for a Software Frontend Development Engineer to contribute to our technical vision, and help the team build innovative software solutions for our partners. As a member of our technical team, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the team’s technical design, execution, and operations. However, your responsibilities don’t end there! We’re a small team with a brand-new product for technical users, and your insight and influence over our strategy, business objectives, and roadmap will be critical to our success.
In this role, a commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating a reliable, scalable, and high-performance service requires exceptional technical expertise and a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science and large-scale distributed systems. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making that software achieve its operational goals. Lastly, you should have a track record of maintaining high standards for a team across all dimensions.