• 2+ years of QA testing experience with web and mobile applications
• Experience creating test cases and test reports for sanity testing, acceptance testing, and regression testing
• Good written and verbal English skills (intermediate or higher)
• Able to work on different products (web/mobile)
• Familiarity with Agile and Scrum Methodologies
• Experience in Performance Testing/benchmarking
• Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and the Atlassian suite
• Experience in QA Automation and related tools
• Flexible hours
• Extended sick leave and vacation
• Competitive salary
• Writing, updating, and executing test cases and creating test reports
• Create bug reports and communicate with development team about bugs and errors
• Participate in regular team meetings with a cross-functional team (QA, Developers, Product, UX, UI)•Identify ways to improve our QA processes and the quality of our product
• Communicating promptly and effectively with the team•QA testing on web applications and both Android and iOS applications
Come join the Neurio Team in our mission to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy and create a more intelligent home!
Neurio Technology Inc., a subsidiary of Generac Power Systems, is looking for a QA Tester for our customer-facing web applications and mobile applications. Our company is based out of Vancouver, Canada, and we have a remote team of developers and QA engineers in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who will join our existing QA team and help us continue to establish best practices and QA processes. We are looking for someone to contribute to all aspects of our QA testing and who will continually strive to improve our product quality and performance.
Our software combines intermittent energy sources like solar with residential storage systems in order to build a reliable, environmentally sustainable electricity grid. Our applications help homeowners control their appliances and renewable energy sources for energy savings, help them manage and understand their homes’ energy consumption, help installers manage large fleets of devices, and much more.