Softermii is looking for a CFO to manage and adjust the company’s financial processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- From 5 years experience in Accounting;
- 2+ years for international businesses;
- A must-have experience with the QuickBooks accounting system;
- Experience with PNL, Cashflow, Balance reports;
- Upper-Intermediate English skills.
- Help to set up and be responsible for company Finance management;
- Help setup processes in QuickBooks;
- Keep systematic bookkeeping for our US-based business via QuickBooks software;
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly financial statements;
- Invoicing, account receivable management;
- Keeping records of settlements with suppliers;
- Maintain payroll calculations and information;
- Inventory control;
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget and projections;
- Ensure all financial reporting is compliant to regulations;
- Other finance-related work as required.
- Flexible schedule;
- 21 working days of paid vacation;
- 5 days of paid sick leave per year;
- English courses;
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities;
- A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
- Work with high-profile customers;
- Friendly multi-cultural team;
- Convenient office location.