Hey! We are NetSolid Invest — investment fund with a focus on digital marketing projects. We help talented owners and their startups to achieve leadership in their niche on the world stage and have some successful cases already in creating such projects. Our mission is to create the largest hub for digital marketing businesses.
We know for sure that our ability to find talented people affects the project success and now we are looking for a recruiter in our team, a person who will not only look for talents for the fund, but also set up and coordinate the recruiting process in startups!
If you are a skillful recruiter capable of finding the best specialists even in other galaxies and with tears of happiness and hugs hand them to the hiring managers as in the “Wait for Me” show, your dashboard is equipped with all modern search tools (boolean search, x-ray) and you’re ready for more: set up processes, share experiences and mentor recruiters from other teams — welcome aboard!
Challenges you’ll meet:
set up the fund recruitment process:
- provide full-cycle recruitment of IT and Non-IT positions (candidate search using different tools, CV pre-screening, phone, and competency-based interview, search for new platforms for job posts, develop good relations with candidates and provide timely feedback)
- create recruitment guides and policies
- create and maintain company profiles on job sites and linkedin page
- identify relevant search channels, donor companies for candidate hunting
- present recruiting results on the top-management meetings
- create job descriptions and onboarding plans with hiring managers
- conduct labor market review and analyses (including international markets)
mentor recruiters in startup projects
- help to implement recruiting processes in start-up projects
- consult and mentor recruitment teams in start-up projects
- determinate, analyze and control KPI for recruitment teams
Your professional qualities:
- 2+ year of full-cycle recruitment in IT, digital marketing
- knowledge of different sourcing channels and search instruments (like x-ray, boolean search)
- knowledge of recruitment automatization tools
- experience in candidate headhunting
- phone and competency-based interview skills
- English on Upper-Intermediate or Advanced levels
You’ll perfectly match our team if you:
- can describe processes and write documentation (guides, policies) in such a way that even aliens can figure it out
- write highly creative vacancy descriptions that it is simply impossible to scroll and ignore them
- you can catch candidate attention, lead him through the entire galactic path of recruitment and even if he goes out of your way, leave a mark in his heart
- have experience in team leadership
What we can offer?
- a strong team and a team lead who is ready to support, share experience and come to the rescue
- the opportunity to become involved in the development of a promising fund, set up recruiting processes from zero, develop them and implement them in new teams, to be a consultant and mentor for recruiters from other projects
- reliable finance compensation with the ability of a review according to your successful work
- flexible schedule, ability to combine work in cosy office in Pechersk district or remote work
- free parking near office
- 18 work days paid vacation, 5 days off+birthday day off, 5 paid sick leave
- opportunity to study for the company expenses
- monthly sport compensation
- medical insurance
Congratulations! You have read to the end, it means that you are almost in our team!
Send your CV and join us!