Netpeak Software develops SEO tools for search engine marketing professionals: Netpeak Spider (for finding SEO errors on a website) and Netpeak Checker (for collecting data from top SEO services and results from search engines).
The products have 100,000 users from 170 countries, including companies such as Thomson Reuters, Shopify, Wargaming, iProspect, OLX.
Now we are looking for a Senior/Middle UX/UI designer, and we believe that this position is one of the key to our success!
We don`t have bureaucracy and micro-management, we strive for the result, not for the process. Therefore, if you know how to take full responsibility for the result, you can build our work based on goals and grow quickly with the company. Join Netpeak Software, and together we will be able to make another Ukrainian product competitive in the global technology arena!
— Working on UX & UI design projects for Netpeak Software in order to improve the experience for our users and achieve business KPIs.
— Identifying and troubleshooting the UX issues that need to be addressed.
— Running & analyzing the A/B tests together with our BI specialist.
— Creating UX prototypes and UI mockups in Figma.
— Creating guidelines for web projects and technical tasks for the development team.
— Researching competitors, trends, patterns, and best practices, UX design inspiration, user and business insights.
— Creating the product marketing assets (visuals, ads, infographics, emails, etc).
— Keeping up-to-date the inner libraries of design styles.
— Ensuring the culture of two-way continuous feedback, offering a direct, open, and objective communication style.
— Performing In-Depth Interviews and User Testing.
Requirements, soft skills:
— You’re self-motivated and consistent.
— You’re focused & detail oriented.
— You enjoy flexibility in your work. There are constantly new things to work on.
— You have a strong sense of design ethics — understanding that the design decisions we make impact other peoples’ lives.
— You have profound communication skills, able to convey the idea without selling it.
— You’re balanced & persistent.
— You’re a team player.
— You’re well organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision, and work well with all staff levels.
Requirements, hard skills:
— 3+ years experience in web design.
— A proven track record that demonstrates the ability to create user-friendly interfaces and solve UX issues.
— Proficiency in Figma.
— Capability to translate and convert business KPIs to tactical tasks
— Ability to present, explain and advocate design decisions in the internal teams and shareholders by leading presentations and workshops
— Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with other teams such as Engineering, Product Management, Business Analysis, and other
— Storyteller skills — be able to compellingly communicate the story of design solutions
— Upper-intermediate or higher English level both written and spoken (at least B2).
Will be an advantage:
Experience with infographic design & illustrations.
1. Fixed salary based on the results of the interview.
2. Flexible work schedule with the ability to start the working day from 8:00 to 10:00 and end from 17:00 to 19:00.
3. Ability to work completely remotely. We also have offices in Ukraine (Odesa, Cherkasy, Rivne, Kyiv, Kharkiv) and Bulgaria.
4. Paid vacation, sick leave.
5. Participation in conferences and seminars organized by Netpeak Group.
6. Opportunity for training and development: experience and support of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation.
7. Gamification system, domestic currency (netpixes) and Netpeak Store with merch, literature and equipment.
8. Opportunity to be part of an ambitious team of cool technological product.
9. Ability to directly influence product development in one of the most complex and advanced niches — b2b SaaS.