Netpeak Software develops SEO tools for search engine marketing professionals: Netpeak Spider (for finding SEO errors on a website) and Netpeak Checker (for collecting data from top SEO services and results from search engines).
We are looking for an advertising manager and we believe that this position is one of the key to our success!
We don`t have bureaucracy and micro-management, we strive for the result, not for the process. Therefore, if you know how to take full responsibility for the result, you can build our work based on goals and grow quickly with the company. Join Netpeak Software and together we will be able to make another Ukrainian product competitive in the global technology arena!
1. Monitor & manage the performance of the performance marketing channels.
2. Launch & optimize advertising campaigns (including setting S2S tracking, targeting) to achieve KPIs.
3. Analyze traffic and upper-funnel performance to improve campaigns results.
4. Conversion costs optimization and budget management.
5. Extend and develop current and new campaigns to increase traffic volumes.
6. Plan traffic buys and report performance results to set and achieve quarterly goals.
1. 3+ years of experience with direct response advertising for B2C products.
2. Proven cases of successful development and execution marketing strategy.
3. Experience in defining and launching marketing programs and promo campaigns.
4. Experience in customer experience management and advertising.
5. Knowledge of key market players, advertising payment models, traffic types.
6. Experience working with wide variety of teams within a company.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Fluent English.
9. Well organised, able to do hands-on work, can motivate and organise other people in the team.
Will be an advantage:
1. Personal contacts with key market players.
2. Experience in website development.
3. Experience with software, products companies.
4. Experience with products for the US market.
1. Fixed salary based on the results of the interview.
2. Flexible work schedule with the ability to start the working day from 8:00 to 10:00 and end from 17:00 to 19:00.
3. Ability to work completely remotely. We also have offices in Ukraine (Odesa, Cherkasy, Rivne) and Bulgaria.
4. Paid vacation, sick leave.
5. Participation in conferences and seminars organized by Netpeak Group.
6. Opportunity for training and development: experience and support of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation.
7. Gamification system, domestic currency (netpixes) and Netpeak Store with merch, literature and equipment.
8. Opportunity to be part of an ambitious team of cool technological product.
9. Ability to directly influence product development in one of the most complex and advanced niches — b2b SaaS.