Netpeak Software develops SEO tools for search engine marketing professionals: Netpeak Spider (for finding SEO errors on a website) and Netpeak Checker (for collecting data from top SEO services and results from search engines).
Now we are looking for a Senior SEO specialist and we believe that this position is one of the key to our success!
We don`t have bureaucracy and micro-management, we strive for the result, not for the process. Therefore, if you know how to take full responsibility for the result, you can build our work based on goals and grow quickly with the company. Join Netpeak Software and together we will be able to make another Ukrainian product competitive in the global technology arena!
1. Development and implementation of competitive white-hat SEO strategies.
2. Competitive analysis.
3. Overseeing the execution of the holistic SEO strategy in regard to keyword selection and utilisation, content, site architecture, and link-building.
4. Research and provide recommendations on crucial points of site improvement for SERP.
5. SEO analysis including back-link analysis, on-page optimization, content analysis, SERM analysis.
6. Communicating requirements for SEO with Web development team and recommending highest-value keywords for content.
7. Building competitive semantic core in English.
8. Developing and implementing a link-building strategy.
9. Working with the Web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
10. Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
11. Managing projects related to SEO improvements including link-building campaigns, domain improvements, and on- and off-page testing.
1. 3+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
2. Strong understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
3. Strong understanding of white-hat SEO best practices such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture.
4. Vast experience and expertise in keyword research/keyword tools (Google Keyword Planner, Semrush, Key Collector etc.).
5. Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
6. Strong knowledge of Google Analytics (other analytics tools).
7. Strong knowledge of SEO tools (Search Console, Moz, Screaming Frog, Netpeak Spider, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.).
8. Experience in technical SEO.
9. English upper-intermediate.
10. Experience with products for the western market (US\Europe).
11. Well organised, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision and works well with all staff levels.
Will be an advantage:
1. Experience with software / product companies.
2. Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
3. Experience managing content teams and freelancers focused on distributing high-quality content on high authority sites that are relevant and on brand.
1. Fixed salary based on the results of the interview.
2. Flexible work schedule with the ability to start the working day from 8:00 to 10:00 and end from 17:00 to 19:00.
3. Ability to work completely remotely. We also have offices in Ukraine (Odesa, Cherkasy, Rivne) and Bulgaria.
4. Paid vacation, sick leave.
5. Participation in conferences and seminars organized by Netpeak Group.
6. Opportunity for training and development: experience and support of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation.
7. Gamification system, domestic currency (netpixes) and Netpeak Store with merch, literature and equipment.
8. Opportunity to be part of an ambitious team of cool technological product.
9. Ability to directly influence product development in one of the most complex and advanced niches — b2b SaaS.