The success of our products is the result of hard work and efforts of our team: developers, testers, artists, game designers and mathematicians. Every day we make games better and better, adding features, new mechanics and, of course, cool art and animations. For us, the Team Lead of the C++ client team is a skilled technical specialist who knows how to distribute the workload correctly among all participants, conducts code reviews and develops a team of strong game developers who perform complex architectural tasks and take part in important decisions regarding product development. Open communication, transparency in decision-making, and exchange of experience and knowledge on an ongoing basis are very important to us. The quality and reliability of the code is also very important to us. We use our own cross-platform engine, which we constantly refine and improve, but maybe for new projects we will use something universal.
As a Senior Programmer, you will:
- Develop new code base for product;
- Implementation of new features;
- Refactor project architecture;
- Implementation of additional subsystems to improve stability and performance;
- Work with a team — share knowledge and raise new professionals.
- Strong experience with mobile app development;
- Strong C++ knowledge;
- Experience working with c++ render engines such as SDL, Cocos2dx, etc.;
- Good 3D Math skills (matrices, linear algebra, etc.);
- Experience working with complex game subsystems (extending, optimizing, refactoring);
- Experience with multiple core systems, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools;
- Writing solid, optimized, production-ready code;
- Excellent performance optimization skills (CPU/GPU/Memory etc.);
- Experience with multi-threaded and asynchronous systems;
YOU WOULD LOVE WORKING WITH US, BECAUSE WE:
Take employees healthcare seriously:
- Medical insurance;
- 24 calendar days for vacation;
- Compensation for sick leaves;
- 50-75% of the healthy lifestyle payment.
We inspire thanks to:
- A friendly team of like-minded colleagues who are always ready to help and support in the most difficult times;
- Absence of bureaucracy;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- High competitive salary.
We create comfortable workspace thanks to:
- Effective organization of the work process and quick decision-making;
- Office format work with the possibility to work 1 day a week remotely: we have a new modern work space with uninterrupted Internet and charging stations, as well as a stylish terrace, resting area where you can distract yourself by playing PS5, table football, darts or just relax in massage chair;
- Convenient location of the office within walking distance of metro Lybidska or metro Druzhba Narodiv;
- Compensation for corporate lunches.