• 2+ years of working experience in the related field;
• Understanding of OOP and OOD, SOLID principles;
• Deep knowledge of .NET C#, Web API / ASP.Net Core, EF;
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap or Material UI;
• Knowledge of SQL (T-SQL), Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core;
• Experience with GIT, Azure DevOps;
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint.
• Experience working with React (Redux);
• Knowledge of modern architecture patterns, such as DI, IoC, CQRS;
• Experience with REST web services development;
• Experience with Windows Forms, WPF, NoSQL;
• Availability of GitHub profile, portfolio or any other proof of experience;
• Experience with SCRUM.
• Competitive salary;
• Corporate and social events;
• Regular assessment and salary review;
• Free English classes;
• Opportunity for self-realization;
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown;
• 21 days of annual leave;
• 5 sick-paid days;
• Participation in conferences and seminars;
• Design and develop applications based on requirements specification;
• Enhancing the software for continuous improvement;
• Ensure proper testing and consistent stable releases are met;
• Ensure timely delivery of solutions according to specification and design given;
• Develop new web-based applications, modules and components;
• Code review;
• Help junior team members with solving difficult tasks;
• Enhance and develop existing applications.
Netfully is an agile software development company that creates innovative products and helps companies implement digital transformations. Since our beginning in 2014, we’ve been steadfast in providing our clients with the best and quality services.
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing to step outside?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
We are hiring an experienced and ambitious Middle .Net Developer to join our team. You will be working remotely or in our Ivano-Frankivsk office to make the team even stronger. In this role, you should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about using the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.