Our company provides System Administration and DevOps services for all types of bussinesses in Ukraine and abroad. We consider candidates both in Kharkiv, Kyiv and throughout Ukraine for remote work!
🔥 Core Skills/Expirience:
• 2+ years of experience with AWS;
• experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes;
• experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform , CloudFormation, etc.);
• configuration Management experience (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
• CI experience (Jenkins, TeamCity);
• experience with version control systems (Git or similar);
• deep Linux OS knowledge;
• network troubleshooting and configuration skills;
• web servers knowledge (Apache, Nginx);
• scripting skills with either of Bash, KSH, Python;
• understanding of SDLC;
• Intermediate English language proficiency;
• being a team player;
• good communication skills.
⚙ Position Responsibilities:
• participate in developing SDLC pipelines;
• participate in developing build automation flows;
• participate in developing continuous release and deployment automation flows;
• automate AWS (and optionally GCP or Azure) resources and infrastructure provisioning;
• maintain infrastructures and environments of all types from dev to production;
• security monitoring and administration;
• be innovative, learn new tools, systems and best practices, propose your own ideas.
🚀 We offer:
• an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing DevOps company;
• pure DevOps focus — an opportunity to work with cutting edge DevOps tools and technologies, to be innovative and to learn;
• high salary and personal growth/development plans;
• benefit package (medical insurance, paid 20 vacation days, gym membership, compensation for English courses);
• corporate parties, team buildings.
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter -> ✅ Technical Interview -> ✅ Offer