• Degree in a technical discipline (math, physics, IT, telecommunications).
• CI/CD/CT processes creation practical experience;
• Jenkins jobs configuration (ui & groovy pipelines);
• Git & Maven knowledge;
• Linux systems strong knowledge and practical experience;
• Bash, Python knowledge;
• Containerization knowledge (Docker, LXC);
• Experience with configuration tools, like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
• OpenStack / OpenShift (K8S) experience;
• Good troubleshooting skills;
• Practical experience in virtualization technologies: VMware, KVM;
• Actual knowledge of modern technologies and ability to learn fast;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good technical English verbal/writing skills (intermediate+);
• (nice to have) Experience in Data Bases, like Oracle, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Cassandra;
• (nice to have) Experience in Monitoring systems, like Prometheus, Zabbix;
• Opportunities for career development;
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Medical insurance for employees;
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
• Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
• CI/CD/CT Pipelines setup and maintenance for large programs with Cloud & non-Cloud solutions
• Environment management using OpenStack / OpenShift
• Automation of manual steps in software development process
• Taking part in DevOps EcoSystem evolution
Large international company, leader in OSS/BSS & SDN/NFV solutions with global, distributed development teams is looking for DevOps Specialists to enhance the DevOps & CICDCT practices on various projects.
We help development teams in large projects to be more effective, fast and independent by using of DevOps approaches.
Using modern practices and huge knowledge in the field, we successfully improve DevOps experience for Netcracker and Customer development & operations.