• Higher Technical education.
• Experience in test automation
• High responsibility for tasks execution, team management and result-oriented work;
• Advanced experience in procedure-oriented programming, good understanding of object-based programming;
• Ability to organize TA involvement into CI process, code review, test automation coverage planning;
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, reporting, planning software development activities;
• Experience to work with build system (maven), version control system (svn/git);
• Good knowledge of debug technics;
• Java SE/EE, Frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS), WebServices development, Design patterns;
• SQL/plsql (SQL operators, syntax and data types, functions, cursors, triggers, loops, debug, indexes, Oracle PL/SQL OOP, security, optimizing);
• Understanding how to use tools set Selenium WebDriver;
• Knowledge of WebServices: SOAP, RESTful API. (XML, JSON, YAML, XPath. WSDL, parsers) Execution LINUX commands, bash;
• Execution LINUX commands, bash;
• Intermediate English;
• Team management, good communication skills, conflict resolution, time management;
• Initiative, interested in self-improvement;
• Knowledge of specifications of CMM, ISO. Experience in standardization projects.
• Opportunities for career development;
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Asia, America, Australia, etc);
• Medical insurance for employees;
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
• Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
• Team management during development of automated tools and frameworks for software testing, propose improvements, make a decisions about automated tools architecture and proper tools set;
• Establishing Test Automation process on product and implementation projects, best practices gathering and spreading them on projects;
• Planning test automation activities, take part in QA, TA deliverables preparation (Test Strategy, Test Automation Strategy, Test Plan, User Guides about automated tools usage), reporting to QA Lead and Project Management to track the test automation activities;
• Active analysis of root causes of discovered problems in the system;
• Participation in Bug/Change Management process;
• Collaboration with other employees and business practices on issues concerning auto-testing
Coaching TA Engineers/Senior TA Engineers.