• High Technical Degree;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a developer in Java, J2EE technologies;
• Experience in working with DBMS, preferably Oracle (SQL, PL-SQL);
• Intermediate English is a must;
• For Team Lead position — experience managing development teams with different methodologies;
∙ Experience in working in telecommunications areas;
∙ Experience in development of Web-based systems;
∙ Experience in working with NoSQL databases;
∙ Experience in various development methodology practices.
• Improve the skill set and knowledge within the new and prospect technologies (Cloud vs. On-premise, etc.);
• Opportunities for career development to work as part of telecom transformation programs, providing wide range of services;
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Technical and soft skills trainings;
• Business trips across the world to work for the leading telecommunication providers;
• Medical insurance for employees and medical insurance discounts for family members;
• Friendly multi-cultural and multi-language atmosphere (foreign language maintenance and enhancement);
• Education and following the software delivery trends of the industry, e.g. Waterfall/Agile delivery methodology;
• Sport activities and corporate events;
• Salary level depending on candidate performance and agreed by personal linear manager.
∙ Development and management of product components, design documentation;
∙ Development for Enterprise/Cloud software, SaaS/PaaS solutions;
∙ Working with huge/high load databases
∙ Taking part in internal, customer and pre-sales projects as a lead developer.