Higher technical education (is a must);
3+ years in commercial projects;
Strong experience in Angular framework;
Strong knowledge of web standards;
Minimum Intermediate level of English;
Proficient understanding CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
Proficient experience with designs in Sketch and Photoshop for translation to markup;
Knowledge and experience in responsive design;
Experience with tools like bower, npm.
• Basic knowledge of Object-oriented programming languages (Java, php).
• Product Development and customization tasks to adopt to the customer needs in Telecom (OSS/BSS, Cloud);
• Opportunities for career development;
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
• Medical insurance for employees;
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
• Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
• Write reusable UI Angular components and HTML markup;
• Taking part design and development of Netcracker BSS program components and extensions;
• Involvement in solution implementation projects;
• Interaction with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams;
• Constantly improve quality, and performance of front-end codebases;
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends in the field;
• Learn and share new technologies and ideas.
Solution Engineering Management Department is focused on project delivery to the Telecom (Tier 1\2) end-customers all over the Globe. Our mission is not only to customize product modules according to customers business needs but also to create new solutions based on cutting-edge technologies. We are the team that makes customers’ dreams a high-tech reality. You will find yourself daily interacting with end-users as well as consulting Business Analytics on product modules possibilities, just to mention a few among other growth and leadership skills opportunities. You will travel around the globe to streamline and support the projects delivery and will gain significant experience working as a part of a large multi-region team.