Higher technical education (is a must);
3+ years in commercial projects;
Strong experience in Angular framework;
Strong knowledge of web standards;
Minimum Intermediate level of English;
Proficient understanding CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
Proficient experience with designs in Sketch and Photoshop for translation to markup;
Knowledge and experience in responsive design;
Experience with tools like bower, npm.
• Basic knowledge of Object-oriented programming languages (Java, php).
• Product Development and customization tasks to adopt to the customer needs in Telecom (OSS/BSS, Cloud);
• Opportunities for career development;
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
• Medical insurance for employees;
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
• Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
• Write reusable UI Angular components and HTML markup;
• Taking part design and development of Netcracker BSS program components and extensions;
• Involvement in solution implementation projects;
• Interaction with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams;
• Constantly improve quality, and performance of front-end codebases;
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends in the field;
• Learn and share new technologies and ideas.