Why join our Team:
• To work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading service providers;
• To implement and support innovative technologies — 5G, eSIM, Internet Access by Satellites in low Earth Orbit, IoT, etc.;
• To get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What we are looking for:
• Only Odessa location or willingness to relocate to Odessa
• Higher Technical education
• Intermediate English (verbal and written);
• Proactivity and readiness to take on the responsibility;
• Working with customer, distributed team experience;
• Striving for analytical work;
• Thorough knowledge and experience in QA software methods and technology;
• Knowledge of specific software tools (Bug Management systems, Test Tools: SVN, Postman, SOAP UI);
• Ability to communicate with the Customer on QA issues.
Would be a plus:
• Experience in work with Automation Tools;
• Good communication and presentation skills.
What you’ll do:
• Analyzing of Project documentation;
• Taking part in preparing of Test Strategy, Test Plan;
• Reviewing Test Data prepared by QA Engineer;
• Test Data Verification for its correspondence with Test Requirements;
• Reviewing test documentation prepared by QA Engineer;
• Participating in meetings with customer as part of international team;
• Planning, organization, monitoring and conducting of product tests and accompanying documentation;
• Being in charge of Bug/Change Management process;
• Discussing and coordinating any issues/problems in test environment occurring during setting and testing with Configuration Manager;
• Preparing Test Summary Report;
• Self-dependant cooperation with other departments on all quality issues;
• Coaching, training and educating of the newcomers;
• Participating in discussions with third-party vendors on QA issues.
• Competitive salary.
• Medical insurance, covering Dental services, online consultations with doctors, COVID diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services, massages.
• More than 100 hard and soft-skills programs in corporate career development center portfolio.
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
• Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages on daily basis.
• Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely