Why join our Team:
• To work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading service providers;
• To implement and support innovative technologies — 5G, eSIM, Internet Access by Satellites in low Earth Orbit, IoT, etc.;
• To get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What we are looking for:
• Higher technical education;
• Only Odessa location or willingness to relocate to Odessa
• 1+ year of work experience as a QA Engineer (experience in a product company will be a plus);
• Knowledge of specific software tools (Bug Management systems, Test Tools);
• Understanding of both internal and external accounting process;
• Good understanding of MS Products;
• English Intermediate+ level;
• Interest in constant self-improvement;
• Readiness to share your knowledge with other colleagues;
• Good interpersonal/customer-relations skills.
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge and experience in Telecom/Network engineering domain will be a plus;
• Experience in CRM, ERP, Billing projects will be a plus;
• SQL and tools for working with DB, basic Linux will be a plus;
What you’ll do:
• Taking part in developing and analysis of testing documentation;
• Solutions and accompanying documentation testing;
• Test Data preparation;
• Preparation of testing results and processing of outstanding issues in collaboration with QA Lead;
• Take part in Bug/Change Management: create new issues and work with existing ;
• Report progress of work to QA Lead on a daily basis;
• Collaboration with developers, engineers, business analysts.
• Competitive salary.
• Medical insurance, covering Dental services, online consultations with doctors, COVID diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services, massages.
• More than 100 hard and soft-skills programs in corporate career development center portfolio.
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
• Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages on daily basis.
• Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.