What we are looking for:
• University degree in computer engineering, computer science or similar IT, telecom or engineering fields
• 2+ years configuring Salesforce Platform and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud;
• Motivated to learn and continually improve expertise;
• Good understanding of object oriented data modelling, hands-on experience with data modelling tools is preferred;
• Good understanding of databases and query languages (e.g. Oracle, SQL, etc);
• Understanding of SDLC as well as various delivery methodologies (Waterfall and Agile);
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Ability to learn quickly and be self-sufficient;
• Positive track record in customer facing roles;
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
• Ability to balance multiple competitive tasks and assignments;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Ability to work remotely with flexible work hours.
Nice to have:
• Salesforce Administrator Certificate (preferred)
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance, covering dental services, online consultations with doctors, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services, massage
• More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
• Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
• Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
What you’ll do
• Implementation of the Salesforce product, solution of architectural problems and direct work with other clients
• Prepare high-level and low-level system design documents;
• Demonstrate Netcracker BSS system capabilities and functionality to stakeholders;
• Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues; provide workarounds to eliminate business impact;
• Participate in preparation of training documentation and training delivery;
• Provide expert advice and assistance to internal and external teams with respect to system configuration and usage;
• Build a strong collaborative working relationship with external stakeholders as a trusted system advisor.
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud’s opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for System Analyst with experience in configuring Salesforce Platform and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud to obtain a position within one of our implementation projects. System Analysts are the lead experts in Netcracker products. They are Netcracker system ambassadors who make it their mission to enable our customers to fulfill their business goals through the use of Netcracker products. They are the ones who configure, customize and maintain the system while ensuring that our customers maximize the value they get out of Netcracker products.