We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst with a passion for delivering BSS and Portals in Telecom domain.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Experience in CRM/ERP, BSS, Billing
- Understanding of basic principles of Web-based self-service or e-commerce/e-care portals
- Deep experience in providing solutions to users
- Basic / fundamental knowledge of Business Analyses, UIX/UI
- English Upper Intermediary, both verbal and written
Successful candidate should have strong analytical and communication skills, combined with hands-on BA knowledge (requirements elicitation, modeling techniques, UML) and experience in software development lifecycle or implementation projects.
Business trips to customer premises is the important part of the role, thus the ability to travel globally and customer-facing attitude are required for the role.
What knowledge or experience are nice to have?
Case tools hands-on knowledge (Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, ERwin/BPwin, or other) and BABOK knowledge are the advantages
Knowledge of network technologies is a welcome addition
Experience in solution delivery to the customer is nice to have, as well as upper intermediate English or higher
Experience in billing domain will be a plus, as well as knowledge of OSS or BSS standard processes, ETOM, SID or ITIL.
professional growth in the international business environment,
opportunities for career development, including the real capability to change roles and projects within the company,
sports activities and corporate events.
1. Prepare Business analysis and design documentation for product and project requirements.
2. Assist QA, development team with requirements clarification, technical specification.
3. Engage with stakeholders and relevant subject matter experts to identify, collate and understand the detailed business requirements behind an identified business problem or opportunity.
4. Analyze and document current processes, workflows and information exchanges to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness of service.
5. Create and maintain the library of functional documentation related to key processes and the services they enable.
6. Close communication with UIX/UI Teams.
7. Provide BA support in cross-team communications inside our company and on Client’s side.