What we are looking for:
• Higher Technical Education
• Experience in TA from
• Competence in software testing technology and methods, software automated testing, and experience of their usage;
• Competence in automation testing patterns and tolls development (Page Object, BDD, TDD)
• Competence in VCS (SVn, GIT)
• Experience in integration testing (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Experience in object-based programming;
• Competence in Java Standard Edition;
• Competence in SQL (Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL are an extra edge);
• Competence in XML technology;
• Competence in custom software tools for test automation (Selenium, SoapUI, JMeter etc.);
• Competence in the HTML DOM standard;
• Competence in specific software (Bug Management systems, Test Tools) at the administration level;
• English skills (verbal, written, technical, Pre-Intermediate).
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance, covering dental services, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services;
• More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
• Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages.
What you’ll do:
• Participation in project documentation analysis;
• Participation in test documentation development;
• Test Data preparation;
• Delivered solutions and accompanying documentation testing (including regression tests);
• Automated test-scripts development and support;
• Development of accompanying documentation for automated testing;
• Software product testing (using automation tools);
• Participation in Bug/Change Management: creating new bug/change issues and working with the existing ones;
• Independent interaction with other departments concerning quality and testing automation issues.
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud’s opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem. We are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer.
To join Sumy office QA Team — rabota.ua/company0/vacancy7601504