What we are looking for:
• Only Odessa location or willingness to relocate to Odessa
• Experience in operating systems of MS Windows;
• Understanding of the methodology and principles of software testing (a good theoretical base);
• Knowledge of QA concepts and methodology;
• Knowledge of English (Pre-Intermediate and above).
Would be a plus:
• Higher Technical Education
What we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance, online consultations with doctors, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services, massage;
• More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
• Free English courses and opportunities to practice foreign languages daily.
What you’ll do:
• Preparation of test data;
• Manual passing test cases;
• Inclusion of bugs in the system of bug tracking;
• Interaction with members of the QA team, development team, business analysts;
• Conduct regression testing.
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud’s opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem. We are currently looking for a QA Engineer.
Why join our team:
• Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
• Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
• Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.