• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field required
• At least 8 years work related experience
• TOGAF/CCDP holder or equivalent level of knowledge desired
• Good knowledge of the principles of operation and configuration of LAN/WAN services, Security devices including Network firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancers, IPS\IDS devices, Routers, Switches, Linux OS
• Ability to troubleshoot application issues using various network and system tools.
• Understanding the principles of building distributed applications and modern Data Center network designs
• Concepts knowledge of dynamic routing protocols OSPF, BGP
• Experience in design of Campus/ Data Center Networks in a multivendor environment
• Responsible and Self-motivating attitude
• High educability and systems thinking
• Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Some travel is required (domestic & international)
• Experience with monitoring systems and tools
• A self-developed examples of documents: presentations, description of the solution architecture, technical tasks, other technical/project/operational documents
Medical insurance, online consultations with doctors, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services, massage
More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
Free English courses and the opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
• Quickly understand the existing application dependencies and troubleshoot any network-related issues of our solutions.
• Support and development of the network environments for our customer solutions.
• Prepare and keep technical project documentation updated.
• Define and validate the change requirements of network topologies with application team.
• Be ready for 24/7 support.
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud’s opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for an IT Network Analyst
You will be responsible for supporting and developing the Network environments for our customer solutions. As a Technical Network Analyst you will have to work with various network vendors or component owners to rectify issues in environment, troubleshoot complex problems, prepare the network change implementation plan as per requirements from the application team. A very good understanding of distributed applications design concepts, network design principles is highly recommended.
Why join our team:
Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company