What we are looking for:
• MSc degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Security, Applied Mathematics, or similar
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in IT and\or Information Security;
• Knowledgeable in IT and IT Security processes, concepts and practices (COBiT, ITIL, ISO2700X, NIST, PCI DSS, SSAE16, local legislation);
• Knowledgeable in IT Security controls (AV, DLP, SIEM, PKI, PIM, IdM, etc.),
• High level of English verbal/writing skills is a must — B2 or higher;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance, online consultations with doctors, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services, massage;
• More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
• Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
What you’ll do:
• Cooperate with business units and customers to identify systems, processes and information resources requiring security protection;
• Cooperate with engineering teams to deliver information security systems and processes;
• Analyze business processes, IT systems for potential security gaps and risks, define security requirements;
• Act as a IT and\or security SME in the implementation projects, both internal and customer’s;
• Support internal and 3rd-party security audits;
• Lead implementation of IT and\or information security projects and initiatives within the Company;
• Creating and maintaining security architecture design;
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures;
• Perform periodical reviews of security architecture and controls to ensure compliance to security standards and best practices;
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud’s opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for an IT manager.
Why join our team:
• Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
• Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
• Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.