• Completed higher education (undergraduate student is also possible)
• High interest in learning and development of soft skills topics
• Experience in conducting training programs is a plus
• English — Upper Intermediate (both written and spoken will be used)
• Opportunity for professional growth
• Medical insurance, covering dental services, online consultations with doctors, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services, massage
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
• Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
• Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
• Conduct existing soft skills programs (webinars, trainings, team building activities)
• Work with statistics and analyze training needs
• Coordinate the training planning process
• Keep training materials up to date
• Participate in developing webinars, workshops, business games on relevant topics
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud’s opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
Currently we are looking for a T&D Specialist for Soft Skills department. The company’s own department has been developing and delivering soft skills trainings for internal needs for more than 10 years.
You have a unique opportunity to develop as a trainer and designer of educational programs. More than 40 trainings and webinars are held on a regular basis, developed in collaboration with business experts. If you are looking for development, join our team.