What we are looking for:
• Education: Higher Technical education;
• Experience: Experience in SQA from 1 year;
• Knowledge of methods and technology of Software testing, experience in using them;
• Knowledge of specific software tools (Bug Management systems, Test Tools);
• Strong knowledge in Telecom domain;
• Good English skills (Pre-Intermediate +).
Why join our team:
• Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
• Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
• Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance, covering dental services, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services;
• More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
• Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
What you’ll do:
• Analysis of project documentation;
• Self-dependent developing of test documentation, except Test Strategy, Master Test Plan, Test Report for Customer;
• Review of Test documentation;
• Preparation and review of prepared Test Data;
• Testing, including regression tests, of a solutions and its accompanying documentation;
• Take part in Bug Management: create new bugs, work with the existing ones;
• Coordination on quality issues with other departments;
• Escalate and submit any outstanding issues encountered during testing/bug fixing to QA Lead approval;
• Report progress of work to QA Lead on daily basis.
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud’s opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem. We are currently looking for a QA Engineer.