• High Technical Degree;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a developer in Java
• Strong background in Java SE, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, and Spring Boot;
• Experience in building data streaming: Kafka, Kafka connect, Kafka streams;
• Excellent understanding of microservice architecture, experience working with microservices, understanding such patterns as CQRS, Event sourcing, SAGA;
• Experience in working with DBMS, preferably Postgres, Oracle;
• Experience in building scalable, high-performance distributed systems;
• Intermediate English is a must.
∙ Experience in working in telecommunications areas;
∙ Experience in frontend development (TypeScript, Angular, React);
∙ Experience with Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes and platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
∙ Experience in various development methodology practices;
∙ Experience in auth platforms such as Keycloak.
∙ Opportunities for professional growth and career in different areas;
∙ Medical insurance for employees;
∙ Opportunities for international travel (USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, Australia, New Zealand);
∙ Sports activities, trainings and corporate events;
∙ Friendly atmosphere.
∙ Development and management of product components, design documentation;
∙ Development for Cloud Enterprise software;
∙ Working with huge/high load databases;
∙ Taking part in internal, customer and pre-sales projects as a lead developer.