• Higher Technical education
Skills and experience:
• Intermediate English (verbal and written);
• Proactivity and readiness to take on the responsibility;
• Working with customer, distributed team experience;
• Striving for analytical work;
• Thorough knowledge and experience in QA software methods and technology;
• Knowledge of specific software tools (Bug Management systems, Test Tools: SVN, Postman, SOAP UI);
• Ability to communicate with the Customer on QA issues.
Would be an advantage:
• Experience in work with Automation Tools;
• Good communication and presentation skills.
We are offering:
• Paid vacation and sick leave, extended medical insurance coverage, corporate English courses
• Competitive salary
• Friendly multi-cultural and multi-language atmosphere working environment
• Education and following the software delivery trends of the industry.
• Wide personal development: internal trainings on special and soft skills
• Possibility to work on projects abroad around the world.
• Analyzing of Project documentation;
• Taking part in preparing of Test Strategy, Test Plan;
• Reviewing Test Data prepared by QA Engineer;
• Test Data Verification for its correspondence with Test Requirements;
• Reviewing test documentation prepared by QA Engineer;
• Participating in meetings with customer as part of international team;
• Planning, organization, monitoring and conducting of product tests and accompanying documentation;
• Being in charge of Bug/Change Management process;
• Discussing and coordinating any issues/problems in test environment occurring during setting and testing with Configuration Manager;
• Preparing Test Summary Report;
• Self-dependant cooperation with other departments on all quality issues;
• Coaching, training and educating of the newcomers;
• Participating in discussions with third-party vendors on QA issues.
Netcracker is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our global company leading in world telecom industry.