• Basic art knowledge (composition, color, light, materials, etc.).
• Concept art (manual or digital).
• Proficiency in basic graphic design software (Photoshop + Wacom).
• Final art rendering.
• Skills in estimating own art tasks during the planning process.
• English (at least Intermediate).
• Required portfolio.
• 3D modeling and animation (any 3D software)
• 2D animation and special effects (After Effects or other software).
• Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
• Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
• 25 paid vacation working days per year
• Paid leave on special occasions
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
• Free fruits and sweets
• Sleeping room
• Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
• Sport activities, parties, team buildings
• Professional growth
• Creating graphic assets for game from idea & concept to final art.
• Following the graphic style, theme and other visual requirements.
• Creating animations and special effects.
• Preparing marketing materials.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.