— Basic art knowledge (composition, color, light, materials, etc.).
— Concept art (manual or digital).
— Proficiency in basic graphic design software (Photoshop + Wacom).
— Final art rendering.
— Skills in estimating own art tasks during the planning process.
— English (at least Intermediate).
— Required portfolio.
— 3D modeling and animation (any 3D software).
— 2D animation and special effects (After Effects or other software).
• Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
• Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
• 25 paid vacation working days per year
• Paid leave on special occasions
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
• Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
• Sports activities, parties, team buildings
• Professional growth
— Creating graphic assets for game from idea & concept to final art.
— Following the graphic style, theme and other visual requirements.
— Creating animations and special effects.
— Preparing marketing materials.
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Check out our complete games portfolio!
As 2D Artist Generalist you are part of a cross-functional development team within our game studio, contributing to high-quality art.
Who are you?
— You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind;
— You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead;
— You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
— You have an improvement-oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement.
Are you up for working in an environment of honesty and humor? Come join the NetEnt family and send us your application and portfolio today!