• You have a deep understanding of Agile way of work and practical experience in guiding the team in everything from the right prioritization to how they work in an efficient way.
• You have experience of working on a team level as well as on a studio level, taking the bigger picture into account.
• You have a deep understanding of the process around making an outstanding product
• You have experience of working on several products at the same time
• You have experience in identifying and improving processes in the team
• You have
• You are fluent in English
• You have previous experience as an Agile Product Owner or Product Manager
• Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
• Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
• 25 paid vacation working days per year
• 10 paid sick days per year
• Social package, including sport compensation & medical insurance
• English classes
• Educational budget
• Tasty Monday breakfast
• Professional growth
• Fruits & sweets (after quarantine office option)
• Massage in the office (after quarantine office option)
• Sport activities, parties, team buildings (after quarantine office option)
• Delivering game productions/widgets/other products of varying size, types and complexity within committed timeline in line with the roadmap
• Ensure timely and high-quality deliveries;
• Efficiently and effectively plan team work based on the game scope defined by Game POs;
• Create schedule/timeline, track deliverables, assess risks, control the budget, report on deviations;
• Develop and maintain the production management methodology (including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting and planning information for successful production delivery);
• Continuously align with Product Organization on the roadmap;
• Have a strong focus on business outcomes and time to market;
• Monitor and report on project progress/challenges/solutions;
• Implement and manage change when necessary in alignment with Game POs to meet production outputs;
• Evaluate and assess result of productions;
• Provide support to Product Organization with defining user stories for teams to work at;
• Implementation of effective planning to maximize exposure of game deliverables to Game PO to increase finding fun potential and mitigate risk of late re-design;
• Accurate Production staffing and alignment with other stakeholders/expertise required (e.g. sound, certification);
• Manage multiple productions.
You will be:
• Accountable for delivering successful Game Productions, managing from
• Accountable for deliveries within budget;
• Responsible for Efficient management of Game Production (including Budget and Resource requesting, Risk Management and Reporting);
• Able to work on team level & strategic level (taking bigger picture into account);
• Working in close connection with team(s) Development Manager and Game POs;
• Great at building relationships and leading groups of people;
• Experienced in working in a fast-changing environment;
• Promoting and driving Agile ways of working;
What’s the deal?
As a Game Production Lead, you are responsible for successfully managing new Game Productions in line with agreed targets (including; budget, scope, timelines and NetEnt Quality). You have an end to end view of the Game Production — overseeing all aspects of a game’s development, delivery and required governance. You are pro-active and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You escalate deviations and settle changes where applicable.
You are to work closely and collaboratively with Game POs and have healthy friction between timely deliveries and high-quality games design and scope.
You are supporting development teams in their work and contribute into building efficient Game Development process throughout the organization.