• Experience in Web development for Desktop and Mobile platforms;
• Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns;
• Good knowledge of HTML5;
• Good English communication skills.
• Experience with and understanding of MVC architecture
• Worked with Pixi.js or other rendering engines including 3D (Babylon.js, THREE.js)
• Experience in development in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
• Proved knowledge of TypeScript
• Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
• Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
• 25 paid vacation working days per year
• 10 paid sick days per year
• Social package, including sport compensation & medical insurance
• English classes
• Educational budget
• Tasty Monday breakfast
• Professional growth
• Fruits & sweets (after quarantine office option)
• Massage in the office (after quarantine office option)
• Sport activities, parties, team buildings (after quarantine office option)
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Game design and prototyping, from idea to end product;
• Close work with art team while making a game.
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!