What´s the deal?
We are now looking for a skilled Frontend Developer who wants to build the next generation Framework for game’s development! As a developer with us you have the opportunity to work in an agile and cross functional team contributing in all stages of the development process.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assure quality through code reviews, unit, component and E2E tests;
- Work together as a team (e.g. we practice mob/pair programming and others);
- Communicate with product owners to continuously evolve our products;
- Working with Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment tools.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind;
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead;
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
- You have an improvement oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement.
- Experience in Web development for Desktop and Mobile platforms;
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript;
- Understanding of Functional Programming, OOP principles and design patterns;
- Experience with testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Karma;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment tools, like GitHub actions and Jenkins;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Good knowledge of HTML5;
- Experience in development in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan);
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experience with using Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes and GoogleCloud
- Worked with Pixi.js or other rendering engines including 3D (Babylon.js, THREE.js);
- Working experience in a game industry
- Computer science (or relevant) degree
What do we offer you?
- Working for an industry-leading developer of games and services for the online casino;
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve the process and implement your ideas;
- Team of industry experts to learn from and share knowledge with;
- Personal development opportunities, courses, workshops, and more;
- 25 paid vacation working days per year;
- 10 paid sick days per year;
- English classes;
- Education budget;
- Social package, including sports compensation & medical insurance.