What´s the deal?
As QA Engineer you are part of a cross functional development team within our Game studio, contributing to test, design and high quality.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manual testing games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory, Regression, Cross-browser, Cross-device)
- Requirements analysis.
- Test planning and effort estimation.
- Writing, executing & maintaining test cases.
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs.
- Root cause analysis.
- Ensuring requirements are met.
- Participate in team activities and game feature design.
Together with other team members, you will be responsible for the quality of our games. From the requirements testing up to release preparation and further maintenance. Working hands-on with QA specialists, you will be developing and maintaining tests, test tools and test strategy with emphasis on being part of Agile development team
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate has experience in QA. You possess good technical understanding and have a high interest in the field of testing.
- 2+ year of experience as QA engineer in IT company
- Good technical understanding and high interest in the field of testing
- Experience and understanding of GIT
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA (X-Ray preferable)
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Understanding Web technologies (CSS/HTML5)
- Understanding of client/server architecture
- Mobile and cross-browser testing experience
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
- Experience in Game Development
- Experience working with Browser Stack or similar service
- Experience in QA Automation and related tools
- Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, both written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company;
- Innovative and modern technology driven company;
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere;
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care;
- Great professional development opportunities(education budget);
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day;
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, Game Release Parties, team building activities;
- Flexibility and work life balance.